Job Type - Remote, Part-Time
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products and services. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing client interactions in an accurate, responsive, and reliable manner. This position serves as a primary point of contact for the client project portfolio and interactions involving review of open issues, trends, and promotions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as primary day-to-day contact for assigned client book of business related to the client project portfolio, including custom IT requests, implementation or changes to service offerings; communication, and resolution of issues and incidents.
- Work collaboratively with extended client services team, as well as other internal stakeholders, to drive high client satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to client account representatives.
Manage to service level expectations with regards to turnaround times, accuracy, and time management.
- Works with Account Representatives to acknowledge and respond timely to incoming client requests; assists the team with triage of issues; maintains and reviews issues logs to keep the client proactively updated on the action plan, status of projects, and other item resolution(s).
- Organize and take action on project plans including coordinating meetings with sales, IT, support services, operations, and client services functions for client projects and services; Monitor project timelines to meet client deliverables; escalate delays in project milestones; Provide consultative support to other operational departments by researching issues.
- Proactively manage and lead regularly scheduled client meetings, including creating and distributing agendas in advance; documents meeting notes to share account updates and report on the progress of projects and issues resolution; Ensure all client documentation is maintained and updated by the project team timely, including but not limited to the status reports and Issue/Action Tracking Log.
Monitors trend across client issues and coordinate with the technical team to make recommended solutions to improve overall performance.
- Support new sales growth goals and existing client retention strategies.
- Build and foster relationships with internal partners as well as client contacts through quality service delivery, excelling at communications to keep all parties informed and updated.
- Perform user acceptance testing on system enhancements including creating test plans with clients, documenting and communicating test results.
- Help to research and provide timely and accurate resolution of system issues with internal teams.
- Document and communicate system impacts to affected user groups.
- Ensure Performance Guarantees stated in the client contracts are being tracked and met if applicable to Account Management.
- Oversees the maintenance of external document submissions (i.e. requirements, change requests, enhancements, invoices, etc)
- Participate in TaskForce or workgroups as requested to support department or inter-departmental initiatives.
- Participate in Quarterly Plan Benefit Review meetings as needed (via phone or via conference).
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, technology, accounting, or related field strongly preferred; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- An excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation, and detail-oriented perspective.
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and a strong operational focus.
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience preparing and interpreting reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry-related software programs.
- Ability to work on demand and be available when needed.
- Willingness to travel.
- Includes a typical remote home-office environment and mostly the communication will be through Zoom, Skype, and Whatsapp.
- Occasional local travel included to client sites.
- Work measured based on delivery, not time.
- Paid Commissions for each successful achievement.
- Paid bonuses and recognition when the job is well done.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
Highly creative and autonomous
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills
Nice to have
- Detail Oriented
- Additional languages
- Self Starter
What's great about the job?
- Enjoy working with an equal opportunity employer.
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create relationships and understanding to help our clients to solve issues.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
Discover our products and services.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Earn attractive payments per project
Learn and master new skills
Earn more by achieving goals
Fulfill your ambitions in life and work